Sunday, August 24, 2008

The last day of summer...

and I'm spending it cleaning. Which on the plus side, means tomorrow, when my kids are in school, I can blog, and read blogs and answer my emails. Ah, the life of luxury, for 8 hours. No screaming kids arguing over who 'didn't save the game', no hearing ' Im hungry', and best of all..NO BLARING ROCKBAND!!!! I hate that game.

My husband and 4 kids are mowing the grass..with a push lawn mower. All 5 plus acres. My husband is insane. Okay, hes Mexican. If your Hispanic, you will understand this little inside thing. If your not, let me quickly explain. Mexicans think that using a push lawnmower makes the lawn look better than a riding lawn mower. The little lines are lined up perfect, everything is edged just right. To me its stupid, but hey, if someone wants to be stupid, don't let me be the one to stop them..let me be the one to hold the camcorder, or camera.



4 comments:

Julie H said...

We only have a tiny fraction of that and it kicks my butt to mow it. Hope your mower is self propelled at least lol.

Insane Mama said...

Love your yard... If they want to go out and mow it by hand, let em. I still have another week before I get to send my kids off to school

~Sheila~ said...

Ha Ha...your comment to me cracked me up (the first part anyway) I know all about that Drama Party that was going on.

I'm not so sure I even want to move to S.A. because I just got here and got a house that will be my very own...very soon to demolish and rebuild.

Either way...If you ever want to come down and go to Mexico...come on...we'll head out.

I had Dom mowing the grass this weekend (by his scrawny self). I'll post pics on my next post.

honkeie said...

Well that does not beat the time my step dad's push mover broke and we had to cut the grass sitting on the back of a pick up moving a weed wacker back and forth.