Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Its summer and 7am..wtf!

Its less than a week before school and were doing our traditional, 'get up at the crack of dawn when dad goes to work, so we can go to bed early' routine. This is so the shock of getting up before the sun isnt too much on my 'gaming' vampires. My oldest son is not happy about me asking him to get up..hell, he probably just went to bed. Ambien sucks, and he starts Ambien CR tomorrow.
Im wanting to do something with my younger boys room considering school is starting. Its a 'party room' right now, with big tv, and Rockband, and every game system on the market in there. I need it to look more like a little boys room.

Help?





Yes, they have a bed. A red futon. I didnt take a photo of it, because well..why?
Gone are the days of sail boat borders, baby blue bedding, and cute little bears.
Dammit.

p.s
We finally finished my 13yr old daughters room..who is a tomboy...and a sharp shooter. I hope she grows out of that. I guess gone are the days of pink rooms, barbies and dolls.
Anyway...Tada!
(Hanging on her door, that leads to her balcony is her latest target that she shot at 25 yards with an M16).




P.S.
Im also noticing it does nothing but rain. Its getting old. These were taken of my yard, from my balcony.

2 comments:

Weith Kick said...

I wish it rained more here. We have sunny days that seem like that won't end.

Looks like you got your hands full this week (and probably every week, I'm guessing).

~Sheila~ said...

Yeah...it's been pretty rainy here too. I am also struggling with putting the kids to bed at a decent bedtime and gtting them up at the crack of dawn.

The looks they give...ha ha.

Nice pic of the bear.