Saturday, August 23, 2008

Del monte Fruit Chillers




Have you tried this stuff? I only bought it because I had a coupon. Then as I was buying it, I thought, mmm..looks good. Of course it was 8pm and I hadnt eaten all day.
I froze it, and tried it today. I cant decide if I like it. I bought the strawberry flavor, and it smells good..and tastes good at first, then it taste's weird. Like a weird after taste.
My kids hated it.
Too bad I didnt like this product more, because as a parent, if you like the same things your kids do, chances are there are never any left by the time you get around to wanting it. (Case in point: Oreos.)

1 comment:

~Sheila~ said...

Never tried it. I like to buy things because they are cheap and if I have a coupon making them cheaper...but...since you've already researched this product...
..I will be steering clear of it.

Thanks for the "heads-up" about the weird after taste.

That's a NO-NO for me.