Saturday, March 7, 2009

Today is...

technically the first day of spring break. For some reason my kids count the weekend as being part of spring break, so they insist they have 9 days off.

Wasnt it JUST winter break????

Tifeni wants 150.00 for her latest tattoo. I laughed before I said, no. That pretty much just pissed her off. Do I care?

Maverick and Hunter are already on my last nerve. They have spent the morning trying to kill each other. First with the nerf 603 (with turret) and then by sitting on each other. They are pretty big boys. Hey, as long as theyre not sitting on me!

Ashton went skateboarding. Vince wants to change jobs, so I told Ash, if hes going to break a leg, now is the time to do it, because I dont know how long the accident insurance will last.

Dakota is cleaning her room, because 'dad' threatened to take her sidekick away for the week. In teen terms, thats a death sentence. Remember when we were teens and we were lucky to use the home phone and never after 8pm?
Unreal.

2 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

My kids start their spring break on teh 16-20th.
Dom just mentioned to me that he want's his lip pierced. I'm not ready for that yet.
He already has my old phone. The Dash. I take that away frequently.

Tattoos and stuff...I need preparation.

honkeie said...

My wife's new ink cost $200! And it was well worth it lol.
For me as a teen it was the threat of not being able to go outside. I was never big on the phone in those days lol.