Sunday, March 8, 2009

Im hating the time change.

It blows.

I went to the store today. Before we go my husband says, I think I should take my 45.
I'm like...why.
He says, because you never know.
Never know what?!?! Do you seriously think someone is going to want to car jack your big ass diesel truck? SERIOUSLY??? I mean..its a fuckin tank. Hes like, 'that's why i got a concealed weapons license'. (He also mumbled something about only bringing 4 bullets because if you cant hit something with the first 4 bullets, you dont need to own a gun)

He is such a vigilante, don't get me started.

In a word:Redneck.

So, I go into the store, alone, because no way in hell am I allowing him to bring his 'baby' in with him. I love shopping alone. I don't have anyone bugging me for Evian water or ho-hos.

In case you didn't know, I don't drive.

Ever.

My man = my personal driver.

why?

Anxiety. major anxiety, I don't even like to be in a car, much less behind the wheel. I think its from too many car accidents as a teen. So, Ive never had a license. Ive never drove.

It doesn't help the situation that my husband treats the freeway like its the Indianapolis 500 and hes Richard Petty. I swear to God, we cant go anywhere without him doing his Nascar impressions.

Ok time to cook dinner. Fun times.

4 comments:

honkeie said...

You have a concealed weapons license and you have major anxiety issues.....remind me not to pull up next to you at a red light and moon you! Because I will I swear i will pull it out and use it! I moon people like its a sport!

~Sheila~ said...

We all are hating the time change I think.
I see you are blogging more, Since you Twitter so much, you were already at the computer....lol.

I didn't know you didn't drive. Have you ever driven? Once?
You have a lot of land right? I'd cruise around the yard and act like its a go-cart.
And for your husband to take the gun? Geez.
Is it dangerous where you live? Do you need it for protection?
That's funny.
We don't have guns. I'm scared of them and sometimes my husband is absent minded in his drunken states...naw...no gun here.

At least you have protection because he's right...you never know...lol.

Mom2FiveBratz said...

no, I live in hillbillyville. The crime rate is like zilch, but we used to live in the hood, in houston and hes originally from mexico, so Im going to assume that is where the paranoia began.

Kellie Haigh said...

You did drive...at least with me... about 20+ years ago when we came to visit. I thought we were going to die. :)