Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Spring Break-Day 3.

Hunter is still sick, but Im forcing him to eat toast. He hasnt eaten anything since Sunday, and hes been puking and running a fever and not drinking enough...thus, hes getting dehydrated. I told him he was going to have to go to the hospital and get poked with needles if he didnt start eating or drinking and he just said, So. Isnt the threat of scaring kids with hospital and needles suppose to work? Im still making him eat the toast. I made the second threat, 'If you dont eat that toast, Im calling your dad, and do you REALLY want him to come home'? (This always works because its like good cop, bad cop around here and Vince is the bad cop)

Dakota is bored. She just asked me if she had an Adams Apple. Im like, uh...no stupid. She giggles and says, ohhhhhhhh. She shouldve been blond.

Maverick stayed up all night and just now passed out.

Ashton is being a complete prick because this is what teen boys do? Im about to beat his ass, never mind the fact hes bigger than me...I will and can take him down.

Dakota: We should go to the beach.

Me: Uh..no.

Our beaches are all fucked up due to hurricane Ike 6 months ago. Still screwed up. Go figure.

Ok, thats it for me. I went back to bed today and just got up which means I havent done a damn thing. Come to think of it, I havent done anything for days...weeks? It must be getting bad, my husband said yesterday, 'If you got time, do you think you can do those dishes'? Since he asked nice I guess I can....ask a kid to do them. :)

No comments: