Monday, May 26, 2008

Update

Were moving on June 6 Th, to the middle of no where.

The town is called Orangefield and it is an unincorporated town. Something about Laws do not apply there? Does that mean I can grow weed and no one will care?
Well, to be honest I don't think anyone would even notice it.

Here is our new house. I cant WAIT to move out of the hood!(Literally)



How this came about is, my husband is the only one that can cut metal with water. Something like that. Anyways, it seems he is needed by the southern branch of the company he works for.
Im kinda bummed about moving away from my family (mom, sister, nieces, etc) and my oldest daughter...but Im not bummed about moving from the thugs that my kids associate with.
I kid you not.
The 19 yr old downstairs from me is a dealer and hes constantly getting his apartment broken into by teens looking for pot and cash. Also,there are fights amongst kids and parents constantly. Meaning, moms getting in other moms faces over shit their kids do. I actually had one mom come to my apartment and say something about my son picking on her son. What happened was, her son smarted off to my son, and well, my son is the youngest of 5, he doesnt take shit from no one...he punched him in the face.
Apparently this skinny bitch thought she was tough shit, and didnt realize I could totally kick her ass with my words alone.(I am the Queen of smartass's). She left with 'kids will be kids (chuckle)'.
I love intimidating people with big words and sarcasm, I dont get to do it nearly enough.

7 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

So you get to move.
I don't want to move because one of my best friend's is moving here next week. But what can I do. I now make more money than my husband and can make even more in the Valley. Plus..I will be closer to the majority of my family.

Looks like a nice big house. I need to find one.
Good Luck with all the moving.

Kids...no phone etiquette what so ever.

Unknown said...

:: Jealous ::
I'd love to move for some of these same reason's, although I think your situation is a little worse than ours currently. Good for you! I'm sure you'll love it!

KatBouska said...

You scare the shit out of me and that's just through you're writing...I pity the foo who comes knockin' on your door.

Love the house!!! It looks so big and with all those trees...perfect! Congratulations.

scargosun said...

I actually judge people on whether or not I can kick their ass so I can totally relate to the last part of your post.

Mama Dawg said...

Gorgeous house! So much room. You'll love it.

Insane Mama said...

I'm jealous too. that house is beautiful and if you do grow weed can you share it?

Julie H said...

I bet it's going to be weird for your kids to transition over from city life to country life. Looks like the country there anyways :O) Beautiful place!