Thursday, May 15, 2008

Just another day.

My son.....


broke up with his girlfriend. Is it wrong to be happy about that? Now don't get me wrong, the girl was a cute girl, and nice and everything, and I actually LIKED this girl.
The problem lies with her bi-polar psycho mom who has gone off on me twice. I cringed every time they were out together, because I just knew her (Hannah)'s mom would be calling and would be in psycho mode over non existent bullshit.
He broke up with her because they never get to see each other (my son is in a detention center high school and neither are old enough to drive)...and she lives on the other side of town. That and the fact that we plan on moving. He was bummed about it, and Im sure she is crying hysterically because she is in LOVEEEE with my son, but come on, they are 15, did they think they would get married???

I was going to get that house that I wanted in the country, but my plans got shot to hell because I didn't receive my Stimulus check like I had anticipated and the house went to someone else who had cash in hand. My life sucks. Maybe we can find something else that I actually like, but it is looking unlikely.
My 13 yr old daughter is stoked we might not be moving because she LIKES living in the hood, and she wants to play sports at her school (that is in walking distance from where I live) in the fall.

To top it all off, my husband tells me it is going to be 2 weeks before he can come home. Fucking great. This wouldn't bother me if I had cash, but they send his paychecks to where he is (2 hrs away) and I'm stuck with nothing.

I wish my life would just fall into place...but it wont, because that's me.

2 comments:

~Sheila~ said...

That stimulus check timing is crap. We want our money too. It messes up everything. The bad thing is that we ALL depend on it and was hoping to get them right away.

Mama Dawg said...

I haven't gotten mine yet either.

Happy Belated Birthday!