Friday, May 16, 2008

IM SO PISSED!!!

I found a house I loved.
I had the money for it, and even had the money order made out.
We were approved for the house, AND my husband even drove 4 hours round trip to pick up the money order from me, take this guy the deposit and 1st months rent.
Everything was GREAT in my life...smooth road and then BAM!

POTHOLE.

The guy that was transferring my husband to the other city, and giving him a raise, truck, gas card and all the other little thing we were moving for,FUCKING QUIT!!! HE UP AND WENT AND QUIT HIS FUCKING JOB AND NOW WE ARE NOT MOVING.

Un. Fucking. Believable.

This shit only happens to me.

6 comments:

ShelbyAnne said...

Ahh you poor dear. That sucks. I hate when things are sailing smooth and then they fall to pieces. Just means your a strong lady though, qright?

~Sheila~ said...

WELL, THAT FUCKIN SUCKS! The jackass couldnt have quit AFTER you guys were already working there for awhile? Geez...
Now what?

Mama Dawg said...

Man, that sucks. What are y'all gonna do now?

scargosun said...

So what happens now? How come he still can't have to job?

Dirty White boy said...

you REALLY need to update.
p.s
Last night was fun, sorry I had to bail early, Stormy was being a handful.

Insane Mama said...

That does SUCK, but hey, so do allergies, you just have to find the right type of medicine. For me it is ativan!!