Saturday, June 14, 2008

Ive moved!

and I have almost everything put away. (thanks to my husband who bitches excessively,..didn't I say moving with him sucked?)

The only thing left to put away is my daughters room. She has boxes to unload and pictures to put up.

As soon as I get my son to take photos with his phone I will add them here.

This is what Ive noticed about the country thus far...

1. I rarely see people.

2. I have seen ALOT of bugs.

I also don't have a washer yet, and Ive been having to wash things out by hand. THIS SUCKS BEYOND DESCRIPTION. I do have a dryer though, so whoop for small miracles.

My oven doesn't work and now I'm looking up recipes on how to make cake via an electric skillet.

I have also lost a few pounds due to the fact there is no coke machine within walking distance and I havent had a coke in almost a week.
A few pounds down, only a hundred more to go!

5 comments:

Julie H said...

LOL! We live in the country too, but a small community in the country I freaking HATE bugs. And they are in full force right now! You'll learn quickly to stock up when you go to the store and where to hide the soda!

~Sheila~ said...

Ughhh...I am going to have to move soon.

I am slowly in the process of sorting things out and getting rid of clothes.

Bugs suck. I'll lose a ton of sleep wondering where they are lurking.

KatBouska said...

I think I'd die if I had to wash laundry by hand...like...underwear?? Yeah, nope not doing it. Everyone can wash their own clothes and I won't wash ay because I won't get mine dirty. That's how that would go!

scargosun said...

Make friends with the woodland creatures b/c they will eat the bugs. ;)

StaceyLynn said...

Maaah, your beautiful, shut up! :D
Love,
Stacey! (: