Monday, January 19, 2009

I hate my body.

A few years ago, and several years after I had my tubes clamped, I stated having the worst 'day before my period' cramps. Like a seriously bad lower back ache, and ovary pain. Once my period starts, it goes away, and it only lasts about a day.
No, I see no reason to go to the doctor, because I hate doctors. Im just saying, it sucks to be a woman every now and then...or at least every month.

I plan on starting a diet on Feb 2nd. (Not the first because thats my daughters birthday, and cake is involved). I would like to lose a bazillion pounds. Ok, I want to lose 100 pounds and be as thin as a crack whore...or a runway model...same thing.

This is me and my oldest taken last night. He likes to be a complete dork and act like he doesnt have any common sense. Im used to it. Weird thing is, he always has a girlfriend, so chicks must dig that about him.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog....

I have a love/hate relationship with my body. I've always wished I was smaller, but on top of that, I have endometriosis which makes for painful heavy periods, and migraine headaches. I have one now that's lasted all day. Ugh.

Good luck with the diet!

~Sheila~ said...

I have been feeling the same way too but I started dieting (I'm been motiviated by my upcoming vacation to houston). I also have started a whole body cleanse and I'm eating right and woaking on my treatmill all the time..

Good luck with the diet. I hope you can stick with it and take some midol.

~Sheila~ said...

geez..I need to pay attention when I type...

*I've been motivated...

*walking on my *treadmill

Anonymous said...

I still love his curls no matter how dorky he acts..lol Make sure you tell him that from me. lol
Did he get all of his work done? Poor Ash..

Anonymous said...

I still love his curls no matter how dorky he acts..lol Make sure you tell him that from me. lol
Did he get all of his work done? Poor Ash..

honkeie said...

I have been a complete retard my whole life and i have not been without a date/girlfiend/friend with benefits/wife since I was 12! Girls love a dufus!
I want to lose weight and nothing bets looking like a meth addict....hell i might just take it up for a month or two to get things started!