Thursday, April 24, 2008

I got a blog...

so I can post to a friend. Go figure.

Although I do have alot of stuff to talk about. My oldest son being in DAEP (juvie school) for sleeping. Yes, hes a danger to others. (eyeroll). This is why I homeschooled. Public schools SUCK.

My daughter turns 18 next week. Shes graduating, AND getting her own apartment next week (thats when she moves in) with a room mate, her 17 yr old best friend. Kids are stupid.

I can also blog about my overly anal husband, my 13 yr old daughter who brings home animals, and my boys who are 11 and 9.

3 comments:

Dirty White boy said...

When did he tell you THAT?
I called you earlier and got your voice mail, whats up with THAT?

Im callin you now, why arent you answering?

scargosun said...

She's blogging and can't answer the phone. That's why.

Sleeping? I guess it's better than hitting on the teacher or the other way around.

Dirty White boy said...

ha ha i got the bandaids today. thanks! that was so awesome. how dorky am i to get excited about something like that.